As a kid, we wondered why Arjun from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara carried his laptop on the trip. Adulting sucks, but life’s a little bearable when you have friends by your side and it’s little more fun when they agree for a trip.
This International Men’s Day, we planned an adventurous trip inspired by some famous travel Bollywood Movies. Scroll down to read the destinations and don’t forget to celebrate the day with your favourite men.
This Bollywood travel movie is a complete travel guide for celebrating men’s friendship. It starts from the heavenly highways of Montserrat, marine beauty of Costa Brava, majestic streets and beautiful skies of Andalucia.
Let’s get into the details of the trip and explore activities that you can experience shown in this travel-themed Bollywood film.
- Montserrat: Removing this location from your itinerary is just not funny. While we did not see much of this scenic beauty in the travel-themed Bollywood film, your gang can engage in rock climbing and enjoy the safar.
- Costa Brava: The trio dive into the Mediterranean of Costa Brava to fall in love with gorgeous marine life. Add this location to your list, if you are as much of a fan of crystal-clear waters as we are.
- Andalucia: The thrilling skydiving scene took place in Sevilla, Andalucia. This city is known for the best skydiving experiences and this Bollywood travel movie beautifully revealed the true essence of fun. The song ‘Senorita’ was shot at Andalucia, highlighting the nightlife of the streets.
Next in line is one of the best Indian movies on friendship and travel:
Dil Chahta Hai:
This travel Bollywood movie always gets sheer credit for an awesome Goa itinerary. Dil Chahta hai is one of the Bollywood movies on travel that rule on the young audience.
“Hume har saal ek hafte ke liye Goa aana chahiye” This epic line in this Bollywood travel movie made the location one of the most popular tourist attractions. Chapora Fort is known as Dil Chahta Hai Fort for obvious reasons.
Attractions: Chapora River, views of Anjuna and Vagator beach, pleasing sunset and water sports.
If we talk about the iconic Bollywood movies for International Men’s Day, this can never be left out. The final scene of this movie brings the three guys together at this majestic location of Leh Ladakh. People like to visit this place to recreate one of the best Indian movies on friendship and travel.
A duo who meets after decades is so determined to reunite with their third idiot that they travel every mile in search of him. What else do you need in a travel-themed Bollywood film?
Every group promises to ride to Pangong Lake on their bikes. While you are in Leh Ladakh, don’t forget to explore these tourist places:
- Leh Palace (2.3 km from Leh city)
- Jama Masjid (2-minute walk from Leh Palace)
- Old Town (1.8 kms from the city)
- Drass War Memorial (located on NH1)
- Magnetic Hill (30 kms from the city)
Iconic Bollywood movie for International Men’s Day that emphasizes on male friendship is Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani, that brews a strong tale between Bunny and Avi, along with Aditi and Naina. Starting with the snowy mountains in Manali to exploring the French cities and finally, coming back to the gorgeous city, Udaipur. Certainly, making it the best Indian movie on friendship and travel.
In this Bollywood travel movie, the adventure begins with Hadimba temple and follows with Jalori, Kothi, Gulaba. The ‘Subhan-Allah’ song captured the beauty of Pahalgam in Jummu.
Travelers watch this travel Bollywood movie to get a glimpse of fascinating sights like Eiffel Tower, Sacré-Cœur, Rue Mouffetard, Museé Louvre, and Sienne River in the song ‘Ilahi’.
Lastly, in this Bollywood movie on travel, Bunny & Naina’s day out showcased Lake Pichhola, City Palace and Bagore ki Haveli. The ‘solid sunset’ was shot at the Chittorgarh Fort.
This travel-themed Bollywood film gives a chance to recreate so many breathtaking scenes.
These were some iconic Bollywood movies for International Men’s Day. Call your friends and plan to visit some of the travel Bollywood movies.