BLINCTRIP BLOG – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website, www.blog.blinctrip.com, including the mobile site, (“Blog”) is published and maintained by Digital Blinc Technologies Private Limited a company incorporated in India, with its registered office at A/1, Mittal Tower, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021, India (“We” / “Us”)
This Blog is made to provide you with valuable information, ideas, and insights into the products & services. We’ll be sure to keep you posted and welcome your feedback, thoughts, and ideas. We appreciate your input, which will be used to enhance our offerings.
- All content on the Blog, including text, images, and other media, is protected by copyright laws. The copyright for all content on the Blog is owned by Us, Our licensors, or other providers of such material (as the case may be), and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other applicable intellectual property law.
- You may not use any content on the Blog for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission from the copyright owner.
Use of content
You may not use any content on this blog for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission from the copyright owner. You may not reproduce, distribute, publish, or display any content from this blog without obtaining written permission from the copyright owner.
- The Blog allows users to leave comments on the posts. By leaving a comment, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the content and that the content is accurate, complete, appropriate, and not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, or infringing on the intellectual property rights or right to privacy of others. You are expected to use respectful and non-abusive, appropriate language. You agree not to self-promote or spam in your comments or disclose any confidential information including health-related information, personal contact information, or other personal data belonging to you or to anyone else.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Us and any of Our affiliates harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your user comments.
- We reserve the right to remove or delete any user comments that violate these terms and conditions, or for any other reason at Our sole discretion. We further reserve the right to terminate your account with Us, on account of such violation, at Our sole discretion.
- We may distribute your comments on Our social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. By posting a comment on the Blog, you agree to allow us to share your comment on our social media channels. We will always give credit to the original commenter, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the distribution of your comments on social media channels.
Links to third-party websites
- The Blog may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by Us of the content on these websites. We are not responsible for the content on these websites and does not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or legality of the content on these websites. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of these websites.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions on this blog. The information on this Blog is provided “as is,” and We are not liable for any injuries or damages that may result from using the information displayed or made available in any manner whatsoever on this Blog.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or legality of information, text or images contained in the user comments.
In case of any queries or assistance with the Blog, please contact us on +91 22 6864 5555 or write to us at email@example.com or through our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We will make every effort to respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.